Well it has been a while since I made changes to my website and if I can spend time making those changes instead of playing World of Warcraft they'll happen quickly. One of the changes I made tonight was to update the links. As anyone will tell you, links to your site are very important to grow traffic and readership and it has been bothering me that I've been linking out to sites that a) really don't need my traffic or links and b) I've been finding myself questioning what is motivating the authors of these sites besides fame and glory. So, without further ado, here are my current links in no particular order.
- The Madison Avenue Journal - an insiders look at Madison avenue with fresh insights and from fellow online marketing genius Tim McHale
- Connell Donatelli Inc - the leading online political advertising agency that I work for as Chief Internet Strategist
- Piehead Productions - A creative agency founded by friend Mark Troy that I've been partnering with on non-political clients
- Marketing Profs Daily Fix - Marketing Profs daily dose of marketing and advertising commentary run by Ann Handley. As I've told many of my friends, there are a lot of really smart bloggers and me on the site.
- Daily Quinine - A true blog tracking the travels of my cousin Ethan Frenchman in the far east
- Techcrunch - a super popular website that showcases all of the latest and greatest Web2.0 companies. The clearly don't need my link, but it is a must read.
- The Viral Garden - fellow Marketing Profs blogger Mack Collier dishes out doses of music and commentary on internet social communities. He also doesn't need my link....
- Whatsnextblog - Another fellow Marketing Profs blogger B.L. Ochman; I don't agree with her political views but she is a must read for me every day
The last two links are for my corporate site that desperately needs a facelift and my Google search results to read more about me. Both of these links will disappear when I redesign the header.