Yes, I love my new iPhone. Yes it is on AT&T's network and it works great for me. All of the reviews I read there were a few that said Apple made some hardware changes that should help with the drop calls, but I've experienced very little of them around Long Valley. So after a day, here's what I like....
- Love making folders so I limit the amount of screens.
- The design is much sturdier than previous ones. It is like walking around with a piece of steel in your pocket (yes pun intended).
- The screen is much brighter and easier to use.
- Love having the video camera; I haven't tried the video chat yet because I'm too cool for my friends and families.
- The email interface also seems a lot smoother
- I like the voice commands even though every time I say Play Bruce Springsteen it ends up calling someone I havent spoken with in years
- The compass will be very helpful when I'm lost
- The video editing app looks easy to use
- The battery life seems longer
In my opinion, it is a winner. Between the iPad and the iPhone my mobile life rocks. Hopefully, you folks can see past the AT&T issues and get this awesome phone