Best of PardonMyFrench - As of September 15, 2006
If you are new here, this is the place to be to find all about this website from some of my best posts over the past year. These were voted on by you the readers, so if I'm missing one of your favorites than post a comment below. Enjoy.
1. MySpace Letter - My open letter to Ross Levinsohn on how to make money with MySpace.
2. What The Vonage? - Probably one of my most asked about subjects. This is the best one where I derive their online CPA.
3. Nacchio Flips Bird at US Government - A funny profile of one of AT&T's best leaders.
4. AOL Blogging Stocks - Umm Why? - I personally liked this one, but then I got into an argument with a well known internet maverick. I guess he didn't like the pig picture.
5. Financial Services Marketing 101 - After I couldn't get myself out of the discussion from #4 above, I got fired up and made this post. The comments on these two are worth the price of admission (free).
6. What Came First The Chicken or The Blog - I gave my sister some advice about how to generate your own traffic to cross sell into her decorative egg business. Sadly, Toni gave up her blog.
7. Springsteen Gets Hitwised - I teamed up with Bill Tancer from Hitwise to understand what is happening with Bruce's audience.
8. There is No Offline or Online Marketing, Just Google ROO - After hearing Google's strategy in a conference, I wrote this post; long but still very interesting.
9. Marketing Tips From Disney Part 2 - Marketers can learn a lot from the Disney way.
10. Politicians Should Just Stream It - Should be required reading for agencies and political consultants.
That's it. Enjoy.