Wow - this was my first dive into this Disney Podcast. You have know idea how hard it is to make a podcast until you have to do one yourself. I actually spent hours upon hours working on this podcast and listening to it again it's actually pretty good especially for a first episode. I'll be adding this podcast into other networks soon but here's a quick summary and helpful links. You'll have to listen to get the good details. Thanks for stopping by.
Let's Go On This Ride,
- Intro 0 - 0:55 seconds
- Why this podcast 0:56 - 2:04
- Ground rules for rides, tips etc 2:05 - 3:04
- Why the week between Christmas and New Year's Eve is so busy 3:05 - 5:09
- Step 1
- Plan the busiest day of your vacation first and in this case it's New Years Eve 5:10
- Visiting the park on New Year's Eve and why I like Magic Kingdom 7:27
- Dining reservations on New Year's Eve 8:00
- Parade positioning 10:12
- Fast pass reservations on New Year's Eve 12:46
- Zig when everyone else is Zagging 14:00
Magic Kingdom Map with Tips
The Gang on Splash Mountain (yes a fast pass that day)
The Castle on New Year's Eve - pretty right?